Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Turkey Trot Parade...Happy November




These are my 2 little friends...Turkey Day is coming and they want you to "Eat Ham"!

October was a long month I had lots of things to do. We went away on Columbus Day weekend.
Then I had the "Thelma & Louise" trip with Doris I went on. We drove a total of 3547 miles in 8 days. I drove from RI to Hershey PA, then we drove to Missouri stopping in Ohio and Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky & West Virginia. Just to bring a piece of furniture to my cousin Sister Mary Terese who is at the Palatine Missionary Sisters Convent in Florresent MO. It was nice to see her, but a LONG ride.
Then I finished up the month with doing my annual shopping in PA for the most wonderful vegetables. Then home to finish up with Halloween!

Moving on to November..
I am doing a trunk show on November 14th for the RI Little Drummers rug hooking group.

I will be open for rug hooking on November 21st from 10-5 please email me if you think you would like to come and hook.

Happy Fall!!!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Did you mean The Thrummers? LOL

Open house on the 21st, that means you have to throw me a party;)

I love the second turkey, is that bought or handmade?

Debbie